Monday, June 27, 2011

An Intro: My name is.....

Good Morning, or not so good morning, depending on your preference. I'm Mrs. Martin, the creator of this blog. Why a blog you ask? Well, I wanted one. I've never been a journal/diary writer, I'm not big on confidants (they are human after all), and I have WAY too many things running around in my mind to contain it all in my skull.

There probably won't be any rhyme or reason on what I post (warning if you are OCD about structure this is probably not the place for you), however if you are feeling adventurous and you think you can hang through some of my ramblings, then grab a cup of your favorite beverage and come join the conversation.

Also, just as a side note (rules, regs, & all that fun crap). If you have a disagreement with me or someone who comments on what I write, I ask that you keep it respectful. To venture into the tacky, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one & they all stink!", but totally true. So keep it respectful. One can disagree without ad hominem attacks or other no less revolting behavior. SO! That being said, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment