Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cabin Fever

It's barely the beginning of winter and here I am restless as all get out. Part of that may be that I haven't smoked a cigarette since Friday morning (God help the people around me for the next month...if the past 2 days are any indication, I am going to be a cranky wench). It rained all day yesterday, it's raining today, and dang it I just want to go outside for a while and enjoy the 70+ degree weather outside.

Things aren't happening as quickly as I want (as always I want everything RIGHT NOW), and I'm irritable because of it. That's not all of what's making me contrary, but I'm not ready to go into that at the moment. I'm ready for some sunshine, some outdoor activity, and some R&R. I cleared 90 hours at work in the past two weeks and I'm ready for something.....anything at this point to do other than clean the house and watch the rain fall all day. Football will be a minor distraction this afternoon.

I feel like I could zap someone with all this nervous energy running around in my head? I don't have a good outlet at the moment, I need to move but am paralyzed by the lack of a direction. I know, I know just pick one.

Ok, am going to clean something....at least it's accomplishing something with all this energy.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly sounds a little dangerous knowing you... :) I hope you have found an outlet or at least have an inkling as to what one could be. Even with school I am here if you need to chat or vent, just holler! Love ya sis! And great job on the smoking!!!! You got this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm maybe I'm developing my nursing superpowers Lol, definitely would make CPR easier! I'm getting there, just restless.

    ReplyDelete