Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Making Time

Every year we take a trip to Indiana to watch the Hydroplane boat races and spend time with family that we normally don't get to see. For the past 4 years we have been making a trip to Detroit, MI to watch the races up there the week after. Aside from getting to see some terrific boat racing, getting to see the family at both sights is the icing on the summer vacation cake.

Next year, if I can get it off (no job yet but working furiously towards that goal), I would like to add the San Diego race to that line up AND catch up with my really awesome cousin Chris over in Carlsbad (possibly convincing him & Amy to come to the race with us...hint hint lol). I've never been to California (Colorado is as far west as I've been so far)  and I would love to see that part of the country.

Life is always fleeting. I have come to realize that if I want to do the things I like & see the people I love, then I have to make the time to do so. In the end it's all about priorities. =)

I hope all of you are having a wonderful summer.

Mrs. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment