Friday, June 29, 2012

Finito

For those who have been following my journey through nursing school, I am officially finished. I received word yesterday that I passed my NCLEX (licensing boards) and am now waiting for the Board of Nursing (BON) to agree with the results, post it on their website, and send me a hard copy.

It has been an incredible journey. For those that cheered me on, Thank you. Your support meant everything to me. For the haters (yes, I had a few lol) Thank you too, for giving me an example of what I didn't want to be ;).

My biggest thanks however goes to my husband & children. Without them I would not have had the impetus to begin, much less finish. You provided me an office, sanity, and laughter. All things I didn't realize I needed to get through this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment